Archive for the ‘Committee Blog’ Category


Thursday, January 14th, 2021

TBEC is holding off renewal of 2021 membership for now due to the covid situation and suspension of ACU sporting permits for our discipline (Hare & Hounds) which means we cant organise any events under the Government guidance. It is looking doubtful for our planned March event being approved by the ACU so our hopes […]


Thursday, December 31st, 2020

After the latest Government announcement 30.12.20 with most of the country in Tier 4 we will put our membership renewal back to the end of January when we will access it again. Be safe, be responsible and we will be back to events soon. A very Happy New Year to all. Yours in Sport TBEC

TBEC 2021

Tuesday, December 22nd, 2020

With 2020 nearly behind us TBEC would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you all for your support in these different times, please be safe, be reasonable and follow the guidance to hopefully give us a positive start to our 2021 season in March (calendar now on events page). […]


Monday, November 2nd, 2020

After the Government’s announcement of a further lockdown and the ACU confirming all permits will be cancelled TBEC has decided to close 2020 events. All payments for events pending will be refunded shortly. The 2020 Championship is null and void and we will hold off 2021 membership renewal until late January. TBEC would like to […]


Thursday, October 29th, 2020

Disappointingly TBEC announces Weedon event Sunday 1st Nov is cancelled due to “Mother Nature” all the fields are water logged with the forecast not improving. 150+ bikes for 3 hours would absolutely destroy this valued venue therefore the correct decision is to retain the land integrity for future events. As before we will carry over […]


Monday, October 12th, 2020

Our next round at Weedon 1st Nov is currently still good to go ahead baring any Government / ACU announcements, please note any entry from Champs Parc has been carried over, anyone not able to ride this event or anyone wanting to go on the reserve list please email Yours in Sport TBEC


Friday, October 2nd, 2020

Sadly CHAMPS PARC event for the 4th Oct has been cancelled on us. For reason out of our control (not weather) this event will not be rescheduled, all entries will be carried forward to our next round at Weedon, if you do not want your entry carried forward please mail Disappointing times but please […]


Tuesday, September 8th, 2020

Another fantastic weekend for Kimpton H&H. Weeks of track prep, cutting, clearing and building all came together to offer a superb all-round track, fast and furious in places, tight and technical in others, even a little seesaw for a bit of fun. TBEC thanks Officials, Marshal’s, riders and pit crew for all your help and cooperation […]


Wednesday, July 15th, 2020

GREAT NEWS we have been issued our permit No:59310 under COVID competition rules, our online entry system will go live Saturday July 18th for 130 only TBEC members with a  full ACU licence. Please read the regs carefully and adhere to them, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your entry. A riders list will be published, ONLY riders […]


Monday, July 6th, 2020

We hope you are all keeping safe and well. TBEC  would like to announce that subject to ACU conditions we hope to be returning to organising Hare & Hound events. A planned event Sunday 2nd August @ Ironstone is in the making! It will be restricted number of riders TBA, rider and ONE support crew […]